Dental veneers are almost like a secret weapon of cosmetic dentistry. People often expect that having a beautiful smile takes years of orthodontics or just the luck to be born with amazing teeth. But tooth veneers can give you the results you want much faster than you might think.
Benefits of Dental Veneers
Imagine having a couple of appointments at your local dentist and then one day (very soon) just suddenly having a dazzling smile. How can this happen? With tooth veneers.
Dental veneers, also known as tooth veneers, are like new tooth surfaces. They’re each custom made out of porcelain, and they fit over the front of your visible teeth. That means you can:
- Cover stains and cracks.
- Change the shape of a tooth.
- Make a crooked row of teeth look straight.
- Close gaps between teeth.
- Make your smile look much whiter.
- And much more!
This has been amazing for the self-confidence of many of our patients. People who hardly smiled because of being embarrassed about their teeth now love to smile as often as possible. They feel great and want to show it as often as possible.
At Shumway Dental Care, we only recommend the best procedures we can offer that will truly help you. Our friendly dental team wants to build trust with you, so we give our recommendations and then let you decide. If veneers are right for you in our opinion, we’ll let you know.
What Is the Veneers Procedure?
At Shumway Dental Care, we offer both traditional veneers and Lumineers prepless veneers. The main difference between the two is that with Lumineers or Lumineers Light prepless veneers, we don’t have to alter your teeth to get them ready for veneers. Here is the general process:
- Cleaning: We make sure your teeth are very clean so that the veneers can easily bond to them.
- Scanning: We digitally capture the shape of each tooth to be treated.
- Preparation: For traditional tooth veneers we remove a small amount of material from the front of teeth where they will receive veneers. If you’re a candidate for prepless veneers, we can skip this step.
- Fabrication: We order high-quality porcelain veneers from the lab, with just the right shape and coloration to complete your smile.
- Bonding: We bring you in again to bond your veneers to your teeth.
With normal brushing and flossing, you can take care of your veneers and keep them for many years. Just let us know if you have any needs or concerns, and we’ll help you with your veneers.
Contact Shumway Dental Care for Dental Veneers
If you want an impressive new smile, call Shumway Dental Care today. With tooth veneers, we’ll help you craft the smile of your dreams, covering up features that may have bothered you for years. We can even change the shape of rows of teeth. Call now to get an appointment.